Next Thursday, we’re delighted to be hosting an informative, relaxed morning event with our digital marketing technology partner, Amobee, exploring the opportunities for your brand in programmatic in 2019 and beyond.
Exclusively for friends of Epiphany, this free event delves into where and how programmatic fits alongside the rest of your digital marketing channels, how the data from programmatic can fuel the rest of your strategy, and how you should be measuring its success depending on where it sits in your customer journey.
Guests will gain tips and actionable insights from experts at Epiphany and Amobee, as well as enjoy a delicious breakfast on arrivals and the opportunity to stay for a light lunch following the morning’s sessions.
Here’s what you’ll learn at this event:
- What programmatic is and what sets it apart from other advertising mediums
- How programmatic has evolved
- What the top programmatic opportunities are for brands in 2019 and beyond
- What types of data are available to marketers for understanding holistic customer journeys
- How these data sets can be applied and what is best for each channel
- How to master KPIs for channels and stages of the funnel to gain better control and convey more value
- How to make a brand’s data actionable to drive greater ROI across marketing efforts
- How to best construct the ultimate path for conversion in programmatic
- How to use data to cut through the clutter and create relevant and engaging creative across Programmatic Media and Paid Social channels
- What creativity looks like in programmatic
- How brands can pursue creativity without compromising on media efficiencies
So, if you’d like a morning out of the office to inspire your planning for the year ahead, get in touch for your free ticket - the event takes place 9:30am to 12:30pm Thursday 7th March at Mortimer House in Soho, London. See you there!