Epiphany is a Jaywing agency full of creative, talented individuals who connect powerful ideas, rich data and new technologies. At Epiphany, we create high-performance digital campaigns for our clients that change businesses and meet the needs of their consumers online. Our key specialisms include SEO, PPC, display, content, CRO, and website development. We are currently looking for a PPC Executive to join our team of PPC Experts, and work within our award winning agency.
About the role
Paid Search or PPC is the fastest way to reach your customers online by placing adverts in front of your target audience as they search using Google and Bing, among other search engines.
Our role is to enable our clients to reach their customers using creative advert copy, well planned advertising campaigns and the latest ad serving technology. The power to instantly achieve website clicks will be in your hands and the skills to turn those clicks into sales will become second nature in this truly exciting, fast paced marketing channel.
We are looking for a highly analytical candidate, who is comfortable working with data sets and identifying patterns in number trends, to join our growing PPC team. The role will involve manipulation of excel spreadsheets and presentation of findings through word documents and Power Point presentation. Therefore some previous experience with these tools is ideal. The ideal candidate will already be working in paid search, or within digital marketing in either a client side or agency/consultancy role. You will be well versed in common PPC terminology and will be able to spot patterns and trends in data, and provide actionable insight into future campaign planning. Having a demonstrable passion for digital is a must, and you must be keen to learn and grow within the role.
You’ll be required to:
- Support your senior colleagues in running client’s paid search campaigns
- Set up, run and optimise on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and more…
- Carry out regular tasks which will assist in improving campaign performance
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and Power Point presentations
- Learn the basics of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- A good level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Excel would be beneficial