Epiphany was founded as a search specialist in 2005, since then, we’ve transformed from a start-up to a world-class team which has set the benchmark for search excellence not just in the UK, but globally. If you want to join an award-winning agency at the forefront of search, take a look at the role below.
Senior PPC Analyst
About the role
Join our team of leading PPC experts, executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management. If you want to be part of our ambitions to deliver the world’s best PPC campaigns, look at what we have to offer.
You’ll be required to:
- Be a proven expert in Paid Search, demonstrating proven success and strong results across the previous accounts you have worked on.
- Be a self-starter in the ownership of the Paid Search accounts that you manage. You will have gained experience in this at a previous role either agency or client side.
- Audit new PPC accounts and produce presentations for new business pitches, as well as attending them.
- Mentor PPC Analysts and Executives, who will draw upon your wealth of experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients as well as suppliers.
- Be able to talk confidently through data and to clients on weekly calls and in meetings, demonstrating you are an expert in your field
- Set up, run and optimise on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and more…
- Carry out regular tasks which will assist in improving campaign performance
- Have a good understanding of automated bidding and how to effectively test them
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and Power Point presentations
- Have a good understanding of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- An excellent level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel, competent to build weekly reports using formulas and lookup tables.